Join us and let your dream come true together!
We, Hoterip, are looking for our team members to work together in Bali and Jakarta in order to expand the business. If your knowledge and experience meet the below requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your career vision and share your dream.
Planning & Public Relations staff
Job Description :
- Publish FaceBook, Twitter & newsletter daily
- Research & analyze market trend of travel industry, online & offline technology, personal consumption in Indonesia
- Translate between Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Do market research and create competitive travel products
- Help other sections such as customer support, call center, inventory control, inputting data
- Excellent oral and written Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS word, Excel, Power point)
- Quick learner, flexible, and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within team
Desired Skills (not mandatory) :
- PR experience
- Marketing experience
- Travel industry experience
- Ability to use software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Oral and written Japanese language skill
Sales & Marketing Executive
Assist in all functions of Sales & Marketing section and ensure the business development of the fast growing hotels partner network. In addition, the candidate is required to support in contracting, acquisition, activation and maintenance of hotels partner relationship, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
General Roles & Responsibilities :
- Coordinate in contracting and acquisition process with new hotels partner.
- Training new hotels partner using the extranet system, manage room rates and availability on site.
- Responsible for creating profile of newly hotels registered and ensure the delivery correct hotel information and images.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotels.
- Contract renewal with existing hotel partners.
- Ensure last room rate and availability competitiveness.
- Coordinate and support the Sales & Marketing Manager in all contracting process, implement the extranet, content and related activities
- Resolve all issues relating to accounting, room rates and stock, hotel vouchers, stop sale notification, cancellations and promotions, etc.
- Participate in market and competition research.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports as necessary
- Manage other ad‐hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
- Have experience 1 – 2 years in Reservation & Revenue Management, E‐Commerce or Online/Offline Travel Agent or Hotel industry will be preferred.
- Should be able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good at multi‐tasking and maintaining a striking balances.
- Team player, motivated and enjoy the E‐commerce sector and Hospitality.
- Able to travel if needed.
Report to : Advisor & Manager.
Job Purpose :
- Customer service of hoterip.
- Increase and improve of hotels numbers for hoterip online booking for all cities Indonesia.
Job Description & Responsibility :
- Reply to costumer request by zopim, email,phone,BBM.
(Example : Check hotel price, Asked any hotels or product of hoterip)
- Responsibility and take care for all request from guest and supplier.
- Maintain and manage online booking (hoterip) when we got booking make communication to hotel for control our booking is already process by hotel or not base on our standard operation. And check of payment cash basis hotel in Bali and Outside Bali.
- Making and update hotel database at online booking (hoterip), with make hotel profile and give explanation to hotel for update all hotel data is correctly in our system.
- Making contract agreement to hotel for online booking (Hoterip) with send to hotel, follow up until get sign from hotel for joint with us.
- Update marketing online booking (hoterip) with check price with others online hotel already set up price correctly or not to void disparity rate.
- Develop of Marketing service and strategy with Making new product or package for future.
- Support any kind relating marketing (Exhibition or Event).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Excellent oral and written Bahasa Indonesia & English.
- Have knowledge for customer support.
- Quick learner & quick action, flexible, and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team.
Desired Skills & Education (not mandatory) :
- SMA,SMK, Diploma, S1.
- Customer Support/Handling.
- Travel industry experience.
- Ability to use software such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Oral and written Japanese language skill.